25+ years of experience in Management Consulting and IT Program Management for diverse clientele ranging from start-up to Fortune 100 firms. Proven expertise in building and managing high performance consulting practices, client engagement, navigating organizations through major business process improvement & change programs, information system implementations. Facilitated business process improvement initiatives for clients around the world and enabled programs for implementing them.
For a technology subscription (SaaS) mid-market business, led a CRM program implementation with stakeholder teams across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Channel Partnership and Finance. Led the scoping and requirements workshops, solution design, Solution modules included Sales & Customer Success Management functions, integration with back end order management systems. Member of the Steering Committee for the program along with the client CEO and SVP for Sales
▪ For a leading healthcare provider in the US, led the visioning and implementation of an automated solution to manage the patient and physician relationship activities during entire the case management process. The process areas spanned Screening, Assessing, Stratifying Risk, Planning for Clinical Care, Care Coordination, Follow ups, Transition and Post Transition around patient care. The change management initiative influenced over a hundred internal stakeholders across Care Coordination & Management, Financial Services divisions.
▪ For a $8B international REIT with over 60 shopping malls around US, consulted on the process transformation and training activities around entry and maintenance of Sales, HR and accounting transactional data. The project entailed migrating to a new transactional and analytical system, extracting data from multiple data sources and transform disparate data into information for reporting. Led the training initiative around orienting Property Managers from around the country, to the revised processes and information systems. Led the development and delivery of a Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) data warehousing system. The system uses data from JDE 8.11 as the source system and facilitates the global consolidations preparation for the organization
▪ Conceptualized and led solution delivery for ‘Web Insight Platform’, for the world’s largest distributor of information technology products. The Business Objects/Informatica/Oracle based solution was a business intelligence system for assessing customer experience on the internet channel.
▪ Conducted feasibility and business justification study for a Customer Intelligence framework to support the customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives, for a leading hard drive manufacturer
▪ Led strategic planning, business justification, technology selection, analysis and design efforts, for building a customer repository to drive the CRM efforts at the largest wireless carrier in US. The solution was based on Business Objects/ Teradata/Ab Initio technologies, and utilized the Telco’s billing and switching systems as its primary source systems
▪ Elicited requirements for an enterprise data warehouse initiative at a leading computer networking company following its acquisition of a competitor. The effort involved mapping the acquired company’s reporting needs to the parent’s reporting infrastructures. Led workshops with business and IT departments at the two companies, for identifying the unified reporting needs
Media & Entertainment Projects
▪ Metadata Project – a proof-of-concept exploration of production in the cloud using Salesforce cloud technology as a backbone. The project provided early validation and a roadmap to production in the cloud. Project overview at https://vimeo.com/382372101
▪ A collaboration portal system utilizing Salesforce technologies for a leading studio’s home entertainment division, targeted for US domestic market. The system facilitates the studio’s Category Management team in its collaboration with retailers
▪ For a post-production company, process and system for tracking new production projects across the industry, Migration of data and process to Salesforce Sales Cloud and training the users
▪ Current state analysis of the entertainment industry value chain, development and distribution of a movie and the vision for an ‘enterprise appstore’ of multiple point apps relevant to internal and external stakeholders